Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Nancy and all,

  Nancy, you comments/observations and statements below adequately
address or correct Judyth's errant and grossly mistaken remarks in her
previous response on this thread.  I also as you know, attempted to
steer Judyth in the right direction.  However her contentions and
observations were and do, although wrongly reflect a political
diatribe that is present in the IT segment of the world today.

  What actually concerns me and our [INEGroup] members
and as I understand it, many other stakeholders/users, is that
Judyth is seeking a secretariat position for a new fledgling
organization, ICANNATLARGE.ORG which is purporting
to represent any and all interested stakeholder/users of the
Internet.  With Judyth's expressed comments which you included
below, it would seem that such a diatribe or political ideology
as she expressed is contrary to the desires of many stakeholders/users.
Hence my obvious concern...