[atlarge-discuss] No more off-topic posts, I agree.

Hello Jeff, stakeholders, fellow INEGroup members and
otheres,

Jeff, I don't know why you are fighting me.  We are on
the same side and part of the same organization.

Just as a way of convincing you remember our exhange a
few weeks ago:

I said "I appreciate the information about membership"
and you replied "Your welcome".  Let's not pollute this
list with any more off-topic discussion.  Let's leave
it there as my word against yours.  From now on I will
only post on subjects at hand - please do the same and
resist the temptation to reply on-list.

Our exchange is rebroadcast below for easy reference.

--
Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada Member

On Fri, 01 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Tim, Ted or whomever this really is,
>
>   Your welcome, Ted,or is it Tim?
>

> fuddle@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Hi Jeff,
> >
> > I appreciate you giving me the information about
> > joining INEG Group in Canada.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Tim
> >

> > > On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:
> > >

> > >Tim and all stakeholders or other interested
> > >parties and members,
> > >
> > >Thanks you for your interest in INEGroup's
> > >Canadian operations.

Please read relavent archives carefully
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00010.html

Enjoy the silence!