Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams' list

Jefsey,

INEgroup is always looking for more memberes. If you
wish to join I will put you in touch with the
appropiate membership peoples.  You can join anytime
because we are always looking for talented internet
professionals.  We seem to have stalled out at about
127,000 lately, but we're pushing for more all the time.

Tim
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division

On Fri, 08 Nov 2002, "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin" wrote:

> Since this list has turned being only dedicated to
Jeff
> Williams I suggest
> we create a new mailing list dedicated to a larger
> subject if this is
> possible (after all INEG Group is only 127 k members
> strong] like the whole
> atlarge group. (I am afraid that if, at a time I could
> have joined INEG, I
> cannot anymore).
> jfc

Enjoy the silence!