Re: [atlarge-discuss] [atlarge-panel] CHAIR ELECTION : are nominated - Election for What Chair or chairs positions?

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Election and nomination for what Chair or chairs positions, Jefsey?
Whom and where is the Panel vote (Not in the Panel archives)
to carry on this supposed election?  Whom are the Watchdogs
for this yet unknown election?