Re: [atlarge-discuss] Update on Amsterdam meeting

Hi everyone, fellow members and listreaders,

In front of the Burger King at Schzipol Airport there
is a very large seating area where we could meet
informally.

Depending on how many people come (there should be at
least 5 of our INEGRoup members), I will offer my hotel
room as a meeting place for the icannatlarge crowd.
I'm staying at a hotel near the airport.

Toodles,

Tim

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Vittorio and all stakeholders or other interested
> parties and members,
>
>   If the Panel and members get busy we should easily
> have all the
> funding we need for a conference room paid for, in
> Amsterdam.
>
>   We should not be in the position where we are
begging
> for
> donations of this kind...
>
> Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>
> > A number of us are trying to follow all possible
> routes to try to get some
> > free meeting room in Amsterdam, tentatively in the
> late morning of Saturday
> > (just before the public forum). For the moment, we
> only have available
> > costly solutions (ie 350/500 euros for 2-4 hours) -
> but we don't have money
> > :/ So we'll do it if we can get the room for free or
> donated by someone.
> > (Also, the panel hasn't discussed yet about the
> agenda of the meeting - so
> > even if we find the room, we still have to define
it.)

> > However, all of us who will be there should monitor
> the list, as we might
> > be able to set up at least an informal meeting on
the
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://bertola.eu.org";>http://bertola.eu.org</a>/
> <--------------------------
> >

> Regards,
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k
> members/stakeholders strong!)
> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA
> Development Eng.
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario