Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bakers dozen/ witches coven no more...

Sotiris and all,

  It is interesting in this article that Paul Wilson of APNIC is trying to take
credit for the long standing concerns that Joe Baptista pointed out
recently for this update in Root Server's.  I had to laugh when I read
his off the cuff comment in that regard...