[atlarge-discuss] routing around the damage

Dear atlarge-discuss listmembers,

As Jefsey just said, I have revived the Forum at http://icannatlarge.com/forum with all its original content.
I have also preserved a picture of the original hack there, to kill any rumors that the hack never took place.

However, I found that the sabotage was a very superficial intrusion (the posting of a new "topic"), with no root access, that could have been done by anybody using the forum admin's password and removed by the Forum Admin in a matter of minutes.

It was most certainly no excuse for killing the whole Forum.

Rebuilding the Forum on another server was a bigger task, but wide distribution of all our web publishing and discussion facilities is essential for the icannatlarge effort to stay alive, avoiding the single point of failure.

I will keep icannatlarge.com updated as best I can, but I am asking you all to be the primary contributors to the site via the Forum.

The Forum is intended to be the place from where the best updates are transferred to the other parts of the site.
If the Panel Members individually would be so kind to post their seal of approval
on suggested content there, then I can keep the front page up to date.

--Joop--
Re-Boot Webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com

Sign up and spread the word.