[atlarge-discuss] membership sign up

Dear List members,

Until yesterday, Vittorio had implemented a link from the Icannatlarge.org site to the revived Forum on icannatlarge.com
I was happy with this sign of good will, pending the restoration of the Forum on the .org site

I had just finished pointing the registration facility on the front page of icannatlarge.com to icannatlarge.org, so that there remains one single official sign -up point.

Now, I see that the link has been cut and that there appears no intention to bring the Forum with all its contents back on the icannatlarge.org site.

I though I was being of help preserving the Forum and restore lost content.

Is co-operation between the two sites not possible?

I would like to have some guidance from the Panel.

-joop-