Re: [atlarge-discuss] Olympic Hymn and my Intellectual Property Rights

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> <snip>
> One covincing bit of proof that the translation belongs to
> me is a forwarded message I sent (signed with a digital
> certificate on Aug 7, 2001) which contains a copy of my
> original translation and which I subsequently modified
> only very slightly (changed the word "of" to "in" and I
> removed an "and") but it is recognizably my translation in
> its final form.  <snip>

A copy of the original digitally certified message containing the poem that I had
sent to the publiser Aristide Caratzas on Aug 21, 2001 regarding my translation can
be viewed at:
https://maillists.uci.edu/mailman/public/mgsa-l/2003-January/001347.html

Sotiris Sotiropoulos