Re: [atlarge-discuss] bye bye

On 00:23 19/01/03, Jan Siren said:
Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> If you are not going to respond to icannatlarge.org related issues, then
> don't you think you ought to resign as an icannatlarge.org Panel Member?

Second.
Not because I want to see Jefsey go; he has contributed substantially to this
forum and to the at-large movement as well.  But it's the only intellectually
honest thing to do.
Sad to see such an antidemocratic misunderstanding.

Jeff was voted out of this list under IMHO unlegitimate motive : in violation of non written rules.
That was until Dec 15th.
I protested several times. I requested, asked, demanded him to be restored. In vain.

I then went on strike. And eventuelly got it.

And now you call me to resign because I went on strike?
jfc