Re: [atlarge-discuss] bye bye

On 00:58 21/01/03, Jan Siren said:
For the purely pragmatic reason that if a Panelist avers from using the only means *I have,* as a member, of communicating with the Panel as a group, then that person does not deserve to be on the Panel
Jan,
I understand the rationale, but please think a little but further. I went on strike to protect your (though Jeff's) possibililty to dialog with the panel as with every of us. If you want your defensors to resign because they defend you, you will be soon left with only your (Jeff's) offenders :-)
Take care.
jfc

PS. I respond only for this to be put into the records. Panelists also cares about practical Member's interest, not only about missing mission statements and booth :-)