[atlarge-discuss] The Point of this

Jeff,

All Answers (AWS) below are by account for my actions and opinion only,
'It is only my opinion, I may be wrong'.:

> IN the above vain let me ask you the following and perhaps you can or
should ask yourself these questions in one form or another:

>1.) What are any member or any of the members doing on a daily basis to
gather funding for ICANNATLARGE.ORG or any real serious amount?

AWS: Nothing, Until a legitimate Corpus is established it is illegal.

>2.) What can you do to aid in getting the Bylaws written and reviewed
and what are you doing to to get them written?

AWS: From the being I have campaigned for and Drafted "Bylaws" in the
form of a Constitution, using/incorporating parts of the; US
Constitution, Swiss Constitution, and UN Declaration of Human Rights as
its founding premise. I have participated in discussion through this
mail-list with members of the WG-Bylaws, and can even say that I have
conceded a Federalist form of organizational governance, to my
Countertarian (Jefsey), just to enable a consensus which would (get the
wheels rolling) found the basic principles to establish
ICANNATLARGE.ORG.

Having said that, I have flexed, been reasonable, and actively
participated in the effort to 'establish' Bylaws upon Democratic
principles. The fact that there are no Bylaws to date, I hold the Panel
responsible for this.

>3.) What are you, the panel, or any other member doing to get
ICANNATLARGE.ORG registered as a legal entity of some type that is
agreeable to the membership?

AWS: ICANNATLARGE.ORG has been able to establish an Order to come upon
some resolution of Charter, and I hold the Panel responsible for this.

4.) What are you or any other member doing to get the Articles of
Incorporation drafted?

AWS: (Same as question 2.) In the 'absence' of arriving at a Consensus
as to nature of ICANNATLARGE.ORG's Constituency,  a draft Articles of
Incorporation is foundless, thus I hold the Panel responsible for this
'Absence'

5.) What recent conferences that have been posted to this forum has any
or most of the members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG attended in the past 6 months
that are relevant to this fledgling organization?

AWS: None, this includes Amsterdam and China (Shanghi?)

6.) Which or how many members are working (Door Knocking, ect.) to
gather and grow the membership or this fledgling organization.

AWS: Myself and many Members are communicating the discussion going on
with ICANNATLARGE.ORG, which has also grown to include a diversity of
opinion(s), that being ICANNATLARGE.COM, to offer and attract people to
join the Membership. Your and My participation in this Forum is a
testament to the "working to gather and grow the membership".

The 'development' of 'Issues of Substance" FROM THE CONSTITUENCY
AT-LARGE, is what is important. The active process in the 'development
of these issues to mandate', will attract the membership and grass-roots
participation.

--

"They have come, Now build it"

jk

_____________________________

James and all,

Jkhan wrote:

Thank you Jeff, your observation, and the point of your question is well
taken.

My point in the last string:

It sickens me to see People sitting around waiting for the Bombs to
drop. YES, people are waiting for the "WAR" to start, so we can get the
wheels of the economy moving again, and for what small part that the
'Electronic Industrial Complex' plays in it, ... GETS ITs Trickle-Down
*MONEY*

It sickens me to see a Panel that will not take a PRO-ACTIVE Democrative
action which would empower the People, instead of the Multinational
Industrialist Machine. It sickens me to believe that "from the Panel to
the President," everything has been compromised. (for the $$$)

You used to be able to tell the Good-Guys (Government) from the
Bad-Guys, but now Government has found its way over to the other side.
[shall we say the 'MF' model (Dr. Milton Friedman, Economics, Hoover
Inst.) ]

In fact, Government has become nothing more than Big Business.

So what would be the appropriate thing to say at this point? ...Would
you like some fries with that?

I thought 'We' have a social contract [K], called the Constitution. To
be responsible for One and Other in One State of Union. Its our
responsibility to see that our Government meets the needs of the People.
It has been *GROUND-UP* since its inception.

I'm not sitting around holding my breath any more, 'This Panel had
better get its Ass Moving'. Hell, even TIME magazine knows when its time
to put on a poll and ask pertinent questions of its viewers.

Real Issues are sitting out here waiting to be "Discussed and Acted
Upon" while time wanes away.

So the point is, you can while-away-the-time discussing what is 'real
and what is not'; While the Multinationals, Government, and Icann make
their moves, *OR* we could figure out what the problem is with this
Panel and get things moving.

James Khan