RE: [atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

At 01:30 p.m. 8/02/2003, Abel Wisman wrote:
Cared to vote ?? I have not received an invite or message on where and
how to vote afaik, care to explain why I have not been able to vote as a
member of this organization ?
If you unticked or left unticked the box " I want to receive announcements" at the time of your sign up, you would have missed the Poll.
I do not want to be accused of sending unsolicited mail and about 200 members who did not tick the box have been passed over.
Perhaps the Panel will authorise their inclusion the next time and take responsibility?

Or may I ask your (and DPF's) permission now to send you a late-ballot?
Perhaps we can also include the last 20 signups on Vittorio's list that have been disenfranchised.

-joop-