RE: [atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

At 01:30 p.m. 8/02/2003, Abel Wisman wrote:
Cared to vote ?? I have not received an invite or message on where and
how to vote afaik, care to explain why I have not been able to vote as a
member of this organization ?
Everybody was invited who did not tick the box :"do not send messages" at signup.
The only people that I know of being disenfranchised are the last 20 signups.

If Vittorio comes up with these, then I can add your email to them for an extension of Polling.

Is there anyone else here who thinks that he should have received a ballot, but did not get it?