RE: [atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

Being one of the first to sign-up  I can not even remember if there was
such a box to "tick" and if there was I would surely not have ticked it.

However you seem to have used my personal data on your poll by putting
my name in a list, without any hesitation, yet for the sake of nothing
you leave out well over 200 people in a poll ?
This usafe of my name is something I will come back to once I have
spoken to some people about the legitimacy of this "usage".

You claim 171 people answered the poll, yet the question that was
distributed on this list only has 52 or 53 people answering it (not
sure, your stats are incorrect either way).

This is exactly what should have been prevented.

abel