[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] PROPOSAL: that we adopt the Polling Booth as an ongoing tool for measuring membership opinion

On 19:39 08/02/03, Richard Henderson said:
"That we adopt the Polling Booth as an ongoing tool for measuring membership opinion."
Seconded.
As an opinion polling tool.

I am also calling for some improvements the panel should support:
1. five polling officers being selected (not elected, so minorities are represented) and three may still be here in a few months.
2. the mailing permits to click and vote.
3. there is an editing committee with escalation to the panel to make sure everyone may ask a question.
4. there is a trust committee with escalation to the panel to make sure that everyone who counts in the governance is listed for the trustiness polling (probably a very powerfull tool for outreach and publicity) yet no personal feud or unnecessary entries are made.