[atlarge-discuss] PROPOSAL: that an election is called for a new Panel

HelpI can see pro's and cons to electying a new panel now, but as far as I'm concerned, it's what most of our participating members want, so -

I PROPOSE: an election is called for a new Panel. I propose an eleven member panel, as before. I propose that we allow ten days for nominations. Ten days for statements and questions. And ten days for voting and corroboration.

(At the same time I hope we will also vote through the establishment of the Polling Booth as our official mechanism for polling members on policy, with the continuing facility for members to pose questions. And at the same time I hope we will press forward with the development of a selection of mission statements.)