RE: [atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

I personally have no problems with the outcome, not the initiative, I
have problems with procedures that did not safeguard to make sure all
members could vote, that is what taints this vote, if it could not be
assured all members had a vote, then who controlled the vote and who
checked the vote.

Furthermore I object to the use of people's name without consulting them
and or getting permissions to do so, it was a question that definitely
not circulated on the atlarge maillist, which is therefore "doubtfull"
procedure.

As a learning experience it might be good, but without making obvious
statements as to what was most surely wrong, the learning experience
will be limited to patting each other on the back for being confirmed in
ones opinion of oneself and the questions one asked, there is a lot more
to be learned from this.

Abel