[atlarge-discuss] I PROTEST - MY NAME HAS BEEN USED IN VAIN

First - let me express to everyone here that i am not angry.  I am amused
and watching whats going on.  This poll that went one which used my name
without my consent in a leadership contest. a task which i have
repeatedly declared in numerous conferences is not my department.  I never
asked for anyones trust - at best i have warned the world to beware of
whom you trust.

http://www.dot-god.com/bod/jb/Root_Server_Privacy_Complaint.pdf

And this in a time when i'm publishing.

http://www.circleid.com/articles/2553.asp

i don't know what my editors are going to make of this.  i have built my
reputation on facts - never asked anyone for thier trust.  indeed i find
it offensive anyone would ask.

what i do object to is having my name in some way associated as if i in
some was approve of the icann@large.  i've made it clear icann was out to
screw you all - after all ester was involved her - was she not.  so i
would like a disclaimer attached to my name that i never approved of
having my name on this.

i don't like having my name used to promote someone elses agenda.  i want
my name removed - but joop tells me he can't do this?  why - if not at
least i want it noted that i never approved of this and that i object to
having my name listed.  but i want a clear explaination as to whom
approved this - who are the resposible parties.

now i've looked at your site - and you seem like fine people.  why dont
you find leaders from amongst each other.  must i be dragged into your
quarels and petty fights?

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

    LOW: low cost, Low Lands.
      http://www.dot.low/
        Everything you need to know about LOW domains,
          including how to get one, for free!