Re: [atlarge-discuss] This List's Practices...

Walter and all,

  Thank you for chiming in on this very interesting and potentially
divisive subject/issue.  As far as I know there are not member
approved "Requested Practices".  There have been many SUGGESTED
however.  I such cases or instances, the members need to vote
on what "Requested Practices" in order for them to be accepted
and expected to be adheared to.