[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] New panel elections?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:15:56 -0000, you wrote:

>Dear Vittorio, Jefsey, Bruce, and all panelists
>

>I am inflexible in demanding that the wishes of the membership are
>implemented.

I am not actually sure, but I think that if the panel approved its own
dissolution to call new elections, it would be fine from a formal
point of view too.

Is this the road we want to follow? AFAIK you are for and JFC is
against - Bruce? (Then we'll have to convince inactive panelists to
vote about this.)
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---