Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] My two cents...

YJ and all,

  How could your notion that something you call "ICANN WSIS"
is a legitimate ATLARGE of any realistic sort? Please advise
in detail...

"WSIS" is a business technical sector at best, and within
ICANN's structure would only fit into the BC or form it's
own Constituency...

  This said and rightly outlines, it is true that the USERS or
Wireless internet, could be considered ATLARGE members
and therefore would belong into an ATLARGE structure.
However that gaming of ATLARGE's as Esther Dyson has
been trying to hoist or inject into the Body Politic in an effort to
sell a concept that fragments ( Read divide and conquer ) of
useful and meaningful ATLARGE stakeholder/user participation
in policy making...

  That is a ruse that I hope members here will not be foolish
enough to fall into...