Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel mandate proposal

Jefsey and all,

  I do agree that what you are proposing here is seemingly a good idea,
but is just a little bit premature.  FIRST we need to have elections
for new Panel Members with a set of restricted but well defined
tasks to complete are stay concentrated upon.