Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE OREGON, USA

Bruce and all,

  Oregon would be fine.  It would be better if we had all the actual
facts regarding Oregon Non-Profit regs and laws first however.
Those can be found  and ordered (Visa and Master card excepted)
here: http://www.tacs.org/handbook/handbook.htm  If necessary
I believe several of our [INEGroup] members have a copy, or
I will order one.

  Other good information on Oregon and other states Non-profit
regs and laws can be found here: http://www.allianceonline.org/
They have a very useful news letter and other helpful resources
for good governance of Non-Profit corps.  Top of the list is
HONESTY, BTW!  And it is obvious that we have a few
members here that we need to work on, and need to work on
that...

  The secretary of state for Oregon can be reached here:
http://www.sos.state.or.us/
Filing of non-profit forms cannot be done via E-Mail or
other electronic means, which for our fledgling organization is
a hindrance, however relevant information for Non-Profit
filing information and requirements can in part be found
here:http://www.sos.state.or.us/corporation/forms/index.htm
Specific important info to review are likely the following:
  http://www.sos.state.or.us/corporation/forms/pdf/bizreg/122.pdf
 http://www.sos.state.or.us/corporation/forms/pdf/bizreg/123.pdf
 http://www.sos.state.or.us/corporation/forms/pdf/bizreg/139.pdf
 http://www.sos.state.or.us/corporation/forms/pdf/bizreg/135.pdf