Re: [Fwd: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC appoints NomCom reps, Chairs and liaisons]

Jan and all,

  DO NOT expect any remedy's any time soon from the ALAC, and especially

from Vittorio.  I would also suggest that you send this comment of yours

directly to the ICANN BOD, DOC/NTIA, and the E-Mail "Black Hole"
address provided in the link for the announcement which you referenced,
 http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-19feb03.htm
That E-mail address is alac-comments@icann.org .