Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE OREGON, USA

Bruce and all,

  Bad idea than if that was the idea.  For instance it restricts getting
filing changes to someone that actually lives in the state of Oregon.
Hence any secretariat or legal council we may have or change from
time must therefore also reside in the state of oregon.  Not a good
idea.

  On the other hand, other states, including Calif., Nevada, and
Delaware, allow and have electronic filing and billing at similar
low rates/costs in the case of Nevada and Delaware.