Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE HAD A DREAM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Bruce and all,

  I agree with the gist of your remarks here Bruce.  I would add or
extend that I don't recall you Vittorio, or Jefsey speaking for me
in this same respect as well.  I do recall that both Judyth and Jan
stating that INDEPENDENT individuals that are NOT members
serve as watchdogs.