Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Scrutineering

At 02:42 p.m. 3/03/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

I take that Admin account.
Please send me the password and the URL of the procedure documentation.
"take"?
Jefsey, I appreciate all volunteer offers and I hope you did not mean to pre-empt other offers.
Ideally, I would be looking for someone with a better command of English than me and someone who is not too partisan.

The net result needs to be an improvement over the current situation.
I would like to have more responses from other members.

My apologies to Abel to respond on this list, but the new list to discuss Polling Booth issues is not yet populated.
mailto:Discuss-request@icannatlarge.com?subject=subscribe

-joop-