[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Karl's latest posting

Joe and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Karls reasoning is perfectly reasonable as he presented it.  He
was speaking about representation of what you now term
as the "Internet user community", not simply "Expressing their
Views" , Joe.  Here is where the disconnect has been with ICANN,
and still remains as well as worsens.

  Hence the rest of your spin, presented as an argument refuting
Karls, is without substantiation, Joe...