[atlarge-discuss] DNS: State of the Domain Update

Dear State of the Domain Readers:

Thank you, as always, for subscribing to State of the Domain.  Our
publication has been on a brief hiatus, but is preparing to resume regular
publication shortly.  Thank you for your continued contact and interest.

We've published some overview information for Q4 2002, which is now
availble at <www.sotd.info>.  We invite you to review this data at your
convenience and remind you that you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the
files.

If you've forgotten your password, please send us an e-mail at
password@sotd.info, and we'll help you with access to your account.

SnapNames compiled this report from a number of publicly available sources
and from private research.  SnapNames does not warrant the accuracy of any
of the information contained in this report.  The entire contents of this
document are protected by copyright.  Reproduction of any content from this
report is not permitted without prior consent from SnapNames.com, Inc.

To subscribe to this publication, or for an archive of back issues, please
visit <www.sotd.info>.

Corrections or comments should be forwarded to: publisher@sotd.info

Thanks again for your continued readership, and we look forward to sharing
a new edition with you very shortly.

Regards,
State of the Domain