[atlarge-discuss] Summary result of mailing list comparison

This is an update on my comparison of the two parallel icannatlarge
membership lists, begun a week ago.  As I mentioned, I compared the
icannatlarge.com membership list ("Joop's list"), which in the form made
available to me contained name/location items, and was nominally
chronological (but containing no address nor date fields), and the
icannatlarge.org mailing list, ("Vittorio's list") containing name/address
items (but no location nor date fields), also nominally chronological.  I had
thought that each list lacked a significant number of entries that the other
contained.  I have gone through both lists and have determined that
out-of-order entries account for nearly all the discrepancies, apart from the
previously-mentioned 30 at the end of Vittorio's list that Joop's list didn't
have.  As closely as I can determine, Joop's list has 4 legitimate entries
that Vittorio's does not, conversely 8 legitimate entries that Vittorio's has
that Joop's does not.  So my best estimate for the aggregate of all entries
from both lists, if such a master list were created, would be about 1076.

I am unable to to the aggregation (name, location, address) except for those
entries common to both lists.  Nor, as previously mentioned, do I have the
resources to do so.  For completeness, the master list should contain also,
for each entry, the date of origination and the willingness of the person
named to contribute financially (which Joop's list has).

This will be my last posting until the end of the week because of business
travel.