Re: [atlarge-discuss] A Past President Speaks...

Walter and all,

  Walter, thank you for your interest in George Washington.  I am however
a bit befuddled as to how your interest and George Washington
are relevant to this fledgling organization or any issues at hand.
Perhaps I am missing something?  Could you possible draw
your intended analogy more clearly?