Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: A Possible ICANN Plan...030317ii

Dear Jeff,

Re:  << I have been made aware that some of them have set up several other
meetings during their attendance in Rio, and their schedule is rather tight
as I understand it... >>

If you would be good enough to post their schedule, I will endeavor to meet
with your INEGroup members.  As there will be hundreds of individuals
attending the various ICANN functions, it would also certainly be helpful if
I knew which nametags to be looking for...

As to my interest in meeting with your members... if the At-Large is to
thrive, we in the At-Large should get to know one another, wouldn't you
agree?