Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: A Possible ICANN Plan...030317ii

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.  I am saddened to hear the you cannot accomodate
the request to post the schedule of the INEGroup meetings, but I look forward
to meeting your members however that might be arranged.

Re:  << some of our members are also constituency members of several ICANN
constituencies >>

I'm glad to hear that some INEGroup members are also constituency members.
As I will be attending several constituency meetings, perhaps you would be
kind enough to let me know the names of those INEGroup members that will be
attending the constituency sessions... that way I can look for their nametags
without disturbing them or interrupting their tight schedule of activities.

P.S.  I would be more than delighted to buy a round at the bar for your
members at the end of the day.  At what hotel will they be staying?