Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: A Possible ICANN Plan...030317ii

Danny and all fellow members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Jeff,
>
> Thank you for your reply.  I am saddened to hear the you cannot accomodate
> the request to post the schedule of the INEGroup meetings, but I look forward
> to meeting your members however that might be arranged.

  I am sorry that you are so saddened.  I of course am not sure why you
would be so saddened, Danny.  In any event as I stated before on this thread
and in response to your original request, I am sure if the time is available and
the interest is adequate amongst our members attending in Rio, our attending
members will make themselves available to you.

> Re:  << some of our members are also constituency members of several ICANN
> constituencies >>
>
> I'm glad to hear that some INEGroup members are also constituency members.

  I am a bit surprised that you seemingly here are only now aware of that
well known and publicized information, Danny.  Perhaps your memory
is not sufficient to recall.

> As I will be attending several constituency meetings, perhaps you would be
> kind enough to let me know the names of those INEGroup members that will be
> attending the constituency sessions... that way I can look for their nametags
> without disturbing them or interrupting their tight schedule of activities.

  As I said in my original response, our members that are attending in Rio
shall be contacting you depending on their schedules, interest, and/or
priorities.

> P.S.  I would be more than delighted to buy a round at the bar for your
> members at the end of the day.

  As I understand it in a post that you sent to the DNSO GA list, you are
a bit strapped for funds as it is to attend in Rio.  As such is known amongst
our members I would doubt that they would feel good about you doing so.

>  At what hotel will they be staying?

  In a post 9/11 world, current events stemming from the UN and the now
ongoing hostilities in Iraq, and for suggested security related reasons, I am not

at liberty to provide that information.