Re: [atlarge-discuss] election or disbanding

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> On receipt of a Panel motion to that effect, I will very happily
> send all files I received from Vittorio to Jefsey, Bruce and
> Eric - in their identity as our remaining Panel - so that they
> can organize whatever election process and polling they *collectively
> agree* is appropriate.
>
> Until that time, I am doing what the majority of interested members
> told me to: keeping the information safe so it can be used in the
> elections and eventually passed on to the new Interim Panel.

My owm intentions essentially parallel Judyth's with the following variation:
As time allows, I have been performing some integrity checks against the
files (and requesting additional information from the sources as needed) so
that, when a disposition is eventually made, a level of certification will
accompany them.

I have a day job and the time required to do this service for the other
members is taken away from the time available to keep up with my e-mail.
Apologies once again to those who wish I were faster with that; I do too!