RE: [atlarge-discuss] election or disbanding

Jefsey's list of compalaints here is valid.  We are a non-organization going
nowhere fast unless we move and have elections NOW!

Judyth and Jan: if you are unable or unwilling to do this, please pass the
list to me and I'll do it all myself, including you two as watchdogs to
count the vote.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info