[atlarge-discuss] MOTION! Panel Members! Speak Out NOW!

Judyth Mermelstein wrote:

|  On receipt of a Panel motion to that effect, I will very happily
|  send all files I received from Vittorio to Jefsey, Bruce and
|  Eric - in their identity as our remaining Panel - so that they
|  can organize whatever election process and polling they
|  *collectively agree* is appropriate.

Jan Siren wrote

| My owm intentions essentially parallel Judyth's with the
| following variation:
| As time allows, I have been performing some integrity checks
| against the
| files (and requesting additional information from the sources
| as needed) so
| that, when a disposition is eventually made, a level of
| certification will
| accompany them.

Based on the above statements, I make the following Panel Motion:

1.  Judyth and Jan should release the membership list to all existing Panel
members.  As of this message, that would be myself, Jefsey Morfin and Eric
Dierker.  Others who feel they should be included should also reply.

[   ] Yes

[   ] No

[   ] Abstain

2.  If the above motion passes, the panel should IMMEDIATELY begin
discussions to lock down timing and procedures for nominations from the
membership, dates for conducting the election, and systems/processes used to
conduct it.

[   ] Yes

[   ] No

[   ] Abstain