Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections!

Judyth and all fellow members,

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> At 02:48 -0800 2003/04/03, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >  You have just betrayed the members Judyth!  :(  There is NO panel
> >and you know and knew that!
>
> Dear Jeff and anyone who feels like him,
>
> I am sorry you feel that way but have to disagree with you
> about this, Our group decided it needed to elect a new Panel.
> The only "authority" we have is what's left of the preceding
> one which can carry out the Panel's duty to conduct proper
> elections. The alternative is to let individual members
> decide they personally will run the group, at which point
> we may as well all give up.

  Hogwash here Judyth!  You made a pledge, do you recall?
If not I shall post that Archived E-Mail of your pledge.  You broke
that pledge.  In addition in doing so, you have earned disrespect
and distrust.

  Members are what matters here.  And ALL that matters if
ICANNATLARGE.ORG is to live up to it's very name.
The members voted to disband the Panel in Joops poll
and called for new elections.  Almost all of the than existing
Panel members soon thereafter resigned, and a few called
for new elections forth with.  This has not occurred.  It cannot
safely, precipitously and honestly occur unless or until we
have decided upon a Voting method that protects the
privacy of the members and the integrity of the voting
process.

  YOU Judyth, have without the consent of the members,
by request of ONLY three members, sent the membership list
which you pledged to protect to nonexistent panel members
by your own admission.  That is not excusable unless or until
you had the permission of the members.  In doing so you
have surely exposed some if not many members to hackers,
spammers, and those that would engage in identity theft by
transmitting the membership list via FTP which is not secure.

  Hence in my capacity as a citizen of the US, a member of
the security community and USG, if find myself required now
to file the necessary documentation regarding these events,
to the proper legal authorities.  I have already been on the
Phone today with several of those authorities in the US and
Canada for almost 3 hours in total.  I shall be forwarding the
remainder of the event documentation which I saved in my
SECURE database and from other independent sources
that are also aware to those authorities for further legal
filings.

> In any case, I would rather this group carried on and
> elected a new Panel which can start fresh, especially if the
> only other option is more of the very-man-for-himself-ism
> we've seen these past months.
>
> Give the guys a break and let them do the $#$%^& job they
> were elected for.

  "They" as you put it, no longer exist legitimately as yo well know
Judyth.