RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections! BULL HOCKEY

I'm totally in agreement with Judyth here.  She was thrust into a political
minefield without warning, and has behaved admirably and with great
restraint.  If not for her and Jan holding fast, we would still be going
nowhere.  Instead, we are proceding to hold an election that the
overwhelming concensus of the active membership has been calling for!  This
will be our sole responsibility until a new panel is elected and takes over.
I don't understand why this could be considered a bad thing, except maybey
by ICANN sympathizers who want to see us not succeed.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info