[atlarge-discuss] Re: More Nonsense to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] Poll watcher rights and duties

Stepehen and all fellow members,

Stephen Waters wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 03:02, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >
> >   UUCP is a different matter.  That can be fairly easily handled
> > with a gateway software solution or even and integration solution.
> > OpenBSD has several listed vendors/software developers
> > that provide such solutions, for example.
>
> Nah, I had a different problem set in mind. An ex-coworker of mine used
> to run the radio and Internet services at a university in Belize. He
> said they had email and that they connected to their ISP over long
> distance twice a day to deliver mail. Obviously they didn't have web.
> :)  So, that's what I meant by uucp -- the really ancient way of doing
> it.

  Access to the web has little to do with uucp.  uucp is a network
protocol, not a WWW app or Web app.  Hence my original response
above applies, the "Web" as you put it here doesn't...