Re: [atlarge-discuss] elections or not

Eric and all fellow members,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> To members,
>
> Just take it easy.  We are moving in the right direction in a very
> difficult time.
> Watch, learn and contribute as you see fit.
> Our group is not a butterfly but rather a caterpillar metamorphosing
> into such a thing.

  Interesting statements.  I have again been reminded by yourself that
learning from history and known documented fact, is not your strong suit.

  Good questions below.  ALL have been ask over andover again.
Few have been addressed by even fewer here.

  I shall try to offer some POSITIVE answers yet again.

> How can we contribute?

  You can contribute right away be acknowledging the will of the members
expressed in Joops called upon poll and acknowledged by most of the
once ex-Panel members.  The Panel does not currently exist.

> What can we do to help members?

  Again you can contribute be acknowledging the will of the members
expressed in Joops Poll that the panel does not currently exist.  Than
we can move forward.

> What can we do to help poorer users?

  Help find them gameful employment.  You can start doing that yourself
Eric.

> How can we educate and outreach without offence?

  This is not always possible.

> How can we raise money?

  Already done some of this myself.  Current status $6,721.43
Door knocking, Cold calling, and hiring a fund raising organization
on a contracted consignment basis can continue this effort.  Again
all of these approaches have varying levels of success.  Again, ALl of
these
approaches have been stated before on this very forum.  And again, as far

as I can tell or know I am the ONLY member that has raised any funding
so far.

> Where should we locate?

  Again many suggestion have already been suggested.  See archives of
this forum for further information.

> What should the rules of elections call into order?

  Cart before the horse question here...

> Should we market ourselves yet?

  This should have been done from the get-go obviously.  However
until this fledgling organization is incorporated in some member
determined
manner, marketing this organization is much more difficult to do.