[atlarge-discuss] a question to Curtis Kularski

Dear Curtis,

Since this list is not transparent, I do not know if you are still subscribed to this list.

If you are, please ack.

You were the administrator of the Forum, when Vittorio gained control over its website by appointing himself as webmaster with approval of the Panel.

You had the administrator password that made it possible to insert a large picture of a sexy girl as a Forum "topic".
Abel Wisman, by pure chance I must presume, spotted this immediately and claimed the site had been "hacked" .
Vittorio then shut the facility down and resisted its revival, refusing to even make links from his .org site to the revived Forum at icannatlarge.com.

As a Webforum with its sign-up rules and its organized compartments provides a good defence against spoiling Mailing List trolls, it is a tool par excellence for cyber-organizing and direct democracy.

Without web -based support for Nominations, dates, voting information, links and background information of candidates, their pictures, their C.V.'s etc. , mailing-list-only "organizations" or "elections" can never be substantial, effective or democratic.

I had given you the Forum password just a short time before the "hack" happened.
I had given you that password because you volunteered for Forum Administrator.

My question is:

Did you share your password?

If not, how come you, enthusiastic new volunteer administrator, never protested the shutdown of the Forum?

-joop-