Re: [atlarge-discuss] WHAT MOST MEMBERS WANT]

Eric and all fellow members,

  Thankfully I am not stewarding anything on this forum or in relation
to ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  As I am not a "Shrink" I
and ill prepared to do so.  And if I was, I think the task would
be one that required a staff of many such qualified individuals
to be effective.  However I appreciate the plug anyway Eric...