[atlarge-discuss] Re: ARIN is milking the COW (fwd)

Joe and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Thank you Joe for asking and especially in doing so aiding in making
all of us aware of this very questionable accounting justification.
$1,,045,063.15 in "Fringe Benefits"!?  That's an awful lot of "Fringe"
or some very good quality "Fringe", if you will pardon the pun!  >;)
It is also outrageous!  :(  I personally would like to see a breakdown
or just exactly what those "Fringe Benefits" are or whom "they" are
if you know what I mean!  >;)