Re: [atlarge-discuss] Last Man Standing

I do not see why a panel cannot answer to a scrutiny of a "gac" (here I
mean geographic rather that governmental) An oversight committee that does
not have to be involved in day to day activity.
Those working with Latin America and Southeast Asia would welcome such an
idea, but find the daily bantering out of the scope of our time and
ability to commit.
This is a very helpful thread and should be pursued, prior to elections.

Thank you to both Danny and Ron for the contributions.