Re: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation - Bac...

Danny and all fellow members,

  Your right that is an option.  However who can sign for it legally?
Who can put up a bond or is bondable?  And finally, I don't
have any authorization to make our voting software/system
available and our requirements for using our voting software
unless purchased, is our staff must install it.  So without the
server authorization to do so for ICANNATLARGE.ORG
Web site or DNS server.  Perhaps you can enlighten
us all how this might work or be effected Danny?
I await  your response....

  Details details, right??  Well yes, the devil is in the details..
But of course you perhaps let that slip your mind before
responding here Danny???  Hummm?  >;)