Re: [atlarge-discuss] Phoney E-Mail addresses - FTC begins to head off spammers...

Hello Mr. Williams:

Why do you say this bad thing about me?  You are so different when you write to other people.  I like much more when you talk private to me.  Ripe Peach is my favorite.  No may be Sweet Muskmelon is your best name for me.  All the e-mail I get from you make me feel good but the e-mail you write about me to other people make me sad.  Or do you not like me so much now I am with baby?  Why say bad things?  The child will still come and we will still love you.  Since your last visit to the island I have made happy from your promises.  I kept my promises.  I do not try to contact your mother where you live at her home.  I do not talk anymore about INEGroup that made you leave their company.  I even believe all those things about Vietnam War Hero, President Bush Best Friend, and Left Hand of Pope (or is it Left Hand of God, I forget I am sorry).  It make me so sad I sometimes do not want to name baby after you.  Please do not say bad things.  I do not care if it is what you call “political” or “scam” it make me feel bad inside.  I do not think you should treat your bride this way.  Come home.  Like you said.

I love you.

Mrs. You Yue Williams

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>All fellow members,
>
>  Given the recent and still ongoing events of some of the subscribers
>on this list, some recent events from the FTC are in process.
>For instance see:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48121-2003Apr17.html
> http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/technology/AP-FTC-Spam.html
> http://news.com.com/2100-1024-997329.html
> http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/18/technology/18SPAM.html
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/04/17/1712209
>
>  Perhaps those subscribers to this forum that have some questionable
>identity such as, Yue You Fidget, Albert Brickel
><nonukesnokooks@yahoo.com,
>Larry Fuss <fussman2003@yahoo.com, and of course the very questionable,
>Tim Burley, or whomever they really are, should take note...  Future
>action may be pending...
>
>Regards,
>--
>Jeffrey A. Williams
>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 129k members/stakeholders strong!)
>CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
>Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
>Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801

Get email for your site --->
http://mail.netcityhk.com http://mail.netcitycn.com
http://mail.netcitytw.com
http://mail.netcityjp.com