Re: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation - Bac...

Danny and all fellow members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> As you are a member of icannatlarge that has opened up a bank account for
> icannatlarge and that has deposited funds for icannatlarge into that account,
> why don't you be the one to sign for it?

  I was yes.  However as that account was a temporary account
and no member stepped forward even after several attempts
from myself some time ago now to take responsibility for that
account that account was closed, funds either returned or
transferred to other organizations that were in need of some
of those funds and with the written permission of the donors.
However setting up another such account fund would be
not too much of a problem..

>  Aren't you bondable?

  Yes I am.  I already am bonded currently.

>  Surely, as
> the spokesman for the INEGroup you can obtain the requisite authorization to
> make the voting software system available... or is it that you have no
> influence in your own organization?

  I have some influence.  However such a request as you suggest would
need Board approval.  I can ask if I have an official request by which
to ask for.  Currently I know of no one that can make such an official
request for ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  The legalities must be observed
here Danny.

> By the way, congratulations on your marriage to You Yue.  When is the baby
> due?

  ROFLMAO!  Yeah right!  NOT!  And I had thought and hoped you
were being serious.  Sorry to see here that you were not...  So prey tell,
how is this nonsense helpful for the ICANNATLARGE.ORG members
Danny?