RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Knowing that I am an ignorant as far as engineering matters go;
coudn't the notices for election ballots have both addresses.
And could not the instruction say when you vote just reply to both?
Or reply all or something that simple.

(clearly the downsides include counting - but minimal and it might make a
better accounting system against cheaters.  Also discreptancies would be
highly noted - but is not the purpose to see them?

Just an idea that can be thrashed.